- October 24, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Canada
Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year.
In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
Top 10 Reasons to Immigrate to Canada
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
- The best country to live in the world – and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it!