- October 24, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Canada
What do you look for when you are comparing sites for starting, expanding or relocating your business in Canada?
As a successful business leader your wish list would include the following 10 points:
- A well-educated, highly skilled workforce.
- A strategic mid-continent location that provides an open door to the United States.
- A central time location is a major advantage for service-sector busineses.
- A significant advantage over other possible sites in comparative business costs (KPMG Study).
- A diverse, modern economy with leading edge transportation and communication networks.
- One of the best R & D climates in Canada.
- An affordable cost of living, competitive levels of taxation and excellent recreational and cultural amenities.
- Low employee turnover.
- A “business friendly” attitude at all levels of government.
- Published hydroelectric rates that are among the lowest in North America